Friday, March 2, 2012

Makenna And The New Comforter

Makenna was nesting in our old comforter recently and I commented that I had never seen her do this before.

We were making a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond and while there, we decided to get new comforters for both our bed and my son's bed. He also needed sheets and so I first went looking to see if flannel sheets were on final sale, since it is the end of winter. My good fortune...yes, they were! 25% off, as a matter of fact. While looking at the sheets, I saw that they had matching comforters that were 25% off, too. Woot!

So we brought the comforters home and so far, Makenna is not nesting in them. Probably a good thing, because she was part of the reason the comforter wore out. She was kneading it when she nested and it began to rip.

Hopefully she will sleep and not knead. :-)

Oh and the comforter is so wonderful, it feels like the plush ones you get in upscale hotels. Win!

2 comments:

  1. Any time you have a picture of Makenna, it always brings a smile to my face. I love the Cat, I just wish..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was taking photos outside and when I came inside...there she was. It wasn't planned, but it does show off her and the comforter.

    ReplyDelete