I love the fact that professional Barista's make these complex designs on the top of a cup of coffee.
I see them in photos and commercials, but I have never seen one on a cup of coffee that I have bought...until recently.
One of the gifts given to each employee at the KCET Holiday party, was a coupon for a free cup of coffee from a new business that opened up across the street from NBC. I pass the place on my walk over to work and so I finally used my coupon one recent morning.
It was a To Go order and so I expected nothing when she handed me the almost ready cup of coffee.
She then puts the heated milk on the top and made this very lovely heart shaped design on it.
It put a big smile on my face that morning.
A nice Christmas perk...and the coffee was good, too.

I would have a big smile on my face too. What a lovely gift for Christmas. Anything to do with Coffee always makes me happy!!
ReplyDeleteCan you tell we are related... :-)
ReplyDelete