Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl 2014

Yes, it's Superbowl Sunday once again. I have no allegiance to today's teams, just to the stadium the game is being played at. :-)

Because it is Superbowl Sunday, if you know the angel house at all, chili is on the agenda today.

I have regular chili which follows the basic recipe for the pork chili I highlighted HERE. Just use chop meat/ground beef instead of the pork. I don't add the beans to this one and today, for the first time, I added a bottle of beer. We will see how it comes out.

The other chili I am making is my famous White Chicken Chili, which I highlighted HERE.

Hopefully, it too will come out good.

Cornbread, some appetizers and we are all set.

Go teams...uh, who is playing today? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the day, and all the Chili It sounds like you are going to have a Great Day no matter who wins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so freeing not to care who wins. :-)

    ReplyDelete