I took this photo for my good friend, from Facebook, "Charlie's Angel".
She does a lot of sewing, in her spare time and one of the things she makes, are pillowcases for her friends and acquaintances.
On my recent trip to the craft fair in Santa Barbara, I saw someone who sells pillowcases for a living.
I thought they were so adorable and I had to stop and get a photo for my friend.
Aren't the colors just stunning? He (yes it was a he) does a great job.
I don't know if he makes lots of money selling them, but they brightened up my day.

Thanks, Angel for getting a picture of these pillowcases for me. I really like the colors & the characters he uses on these. Also, thanks for thinking of me!
ReplyDeleteYour friend, Charlies Angel
It was truly my pleasure. I love seeing your work on Facebook and I am glad you like some of the fabric they had. Especially the owl. :)
ReplyDelete