It has become the mystery of my house.
Makenna sleeps occasionally on my chair. I will be working on the computer right next to the chair and she will go to my seat and sleep for an hour or so. Waiting for the second half of her dinner meal (which she gets at 9PM).
Usually she waits for it on the ottoman where my husband puts his feet and they are quite adept at sharing that space between them.
So back to the mystery.
Makenna did not use my seat at all, when I was gone for almost 5 months. Not once, according to my Husband and Son.
I wonder if she equates me to that chair and she mourned my "passing" by not using my chair.
Well now she can celebrate the fact that Mommy is home again and so she peacefully sleeps in the chair as I work.
I love being home with my family.

It sounds like as good explanation as as any. She is your Cat, and she is very happy with your return. Sounds like a very Happy Cat to me. Now I guess I am going to work on Clarisse.....
ReplyDeleteYep...she is all mine.
ReplyDeleteShe was probably really confused when you came back from the beyond :)
ReplyDeleteEd, that is so true.
ReplyDelete