Thursday, February 13, 2014

Daffodils Are Blooming 2014

I hate doing this to you all...but spring has arrived.

As I have mentioned before, the daffodils are the first ones to bloom in my garden. The freesias are not far behind, as you can see in the photo. Looking back at other years, like THIS one, I see that they usually turn up in March. This photo was taken LAST WEEK!!!!!

It was fall when I got home in December and now it's spring. Seriously, it's only been 2 months and no real rain to speak of!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, the only thing I feel is it's nice to look at the flowers, who knows we will get spring soon, like July or August but we will get it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it doesn't wait til then to show up. Seriously, you need Spring soon.

    ReplyDelete