Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The End Of Sunsets, For Another Fall

Since I am on the bus every evening at approximately the same time, I have been noticing how it is getting later and later, each day. The other day, I was driving home and I got a photo I have been trying to take for the past few weeks. The sun was setting and so it actually turned out better than the original photo idea.

This is the current look of the I-5 / CA 170 (AKA Hollywood Freeway) Interchange. I have shown this to you before, when they were building the very ramp I was driving on the other day. You can see that old post HERE.

It is actually looking quite good, though we are still waiting for the final car pool lane ramp to be completed. I can't wait to get that in action, so that traffic starts easing up, a bit. As you can see, Rush Hour is brutal.

Another few days and there will be no sunsets to watch, we will be in night time, once again.

Winter is coming and so is the Time Change. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment