So this was what dinner looked like last night.
We decided to cook some of the produce that is clogging up my refrigerator. :-)
I had found a recipe for Butternut Squash, Onions, Apples and Cranberries and I decided to try it out for this holiday.
It was a major BIG HIT! Yay for me and for healthy eating!
Recipe to follow in another post.
In order to get rid of some of the cabbage, my Husband made a big bowl of coleslaw and we had that with dinner.
We finished off the few potato pancakes from last Saturday's Hanukkah meal and barbequed some New York Strip Steaks.
All in all, a decent meal.
In other things...THIS is what woke me up in the morning.
My cat had made a mess in the bathroom and yet she STILL wanted breakfast first!
The nerve of Makenna. :-)
I hope your Christmas started out better than mine.


The meal sounds very nice, as far as Makenna goes she is a cat with a schedule that she expects you to keep to , what's a matter U
ReplyDeleteTruly, she does have her schedule. :-)
ReplyDelete