Friday, August 7, 2015

A Sunday Get Together In Plymouth

The photo is not great, but it is all I have from our breakfast.

Our last few hours in Plymouth, were spent having breakfast with a growing up friend and her wife.

We saw her last year at a breakfast at the Airport Diner and while in the Boston area, we wanted to get together with both of them.

We have been lucky. Over the years, a group of us from High School, have managed to keep in touch all the way to today.

We talked of many things, one of which is the fact that 2 of our party are suffering from MS. The two had wanted to get together and talk for years, but my Sister does not travel and that was a problem. So being we managed to get her up into the Boston area, made this breakfast happen.

Our kids are mostly grown now and that was a subject touched upon. I had just put my son onto a bus to Boston, so he could not be in attendance and their children were either working, or up at college.

It was a nice time and I am so glad to meet my friend's partner in life.

It took way too long.

2 comments:

  1. It was a great Breakfast, I did enjoy talking to Dee my fellow MSer. The food was great & so was the company. It is so sad we can't get together more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad we made it happen. They were so gracious, to drive all the way down to Plymouth to see us. I am positive it was the only way it could have worked.

    ReplyDelete