Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Mi Familia

As I have mentioned before, I finally have easy access to the photos from our recent trip. It was a whirlwind time and I am glad to be back home and I did want to share a few photos of the people I spent 3 days with, as we went from New York to Plymouth and back to New York.

First off, here we are. My Husband, my Son and myself just after the wedding. It is the only place where I managed to get photos of us all dressed up. Yes, I did coordinate the tie colors to compliment my dress. :-)

My brother took this photo for me and I greatly appreciate it.

Next up is my youngest Brother and I. A rarity, since my Brother is not one for photos. He made an exception in this case and I am glad he did.

We never did get a photo of the 4 children together, because our other brother was so involved with the wedding itself. I was sorry that the professional photographer did not call us in to get group photos or anything, but that's life now days.

This photo is also a rarity.

My Sister and her Husband in the Church. Thankfully, the Church survived. :-)

I was glad that I got my Brother-in-Law to sort of smile for this one.

All in all, the wedding went well for the intrepid travelers and we somehow managed to make it there and back and not have major problems. Minor ones, oh yes, but not major ones. The best part is that on the day of the wedding, there was no real humidity, compared to the rest of the vacation. That made wearing our wedding finery, easier. I was truly so relieved, since my cardigan was not able to come off.

5 comments:

  1. The pictures are nice, I like the one of Fred, you are right that on is hard to get. How ever my opinion of me &Geoff is another story. I did enjoy the Wedding & so glad we went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the best I could with what I had. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I'm impressed that Justin and Mitch let you color coordinate :-) So cool to finally see more of your extended family, since I feel like I know them after hearing the many wonderful family stories over the years. Congrats to the bride and groom and to the family for growth! Justin is so grown up it's hard for me to believe!

    Tené Harris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tené! So good to see you here.

    Yes, the only reason I managed the color coordinating with the ties, is that they really didn't care. I know if I chose the green dress I was thinking of, they would have balked at a green tie. Thank you so much for your comments and yes, it is good to see us all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, the remark about coordinating tie colors to match your dress is priceless. Nice pictures and yes, a pity that they forgot to have one of the siblings together.

    ReplyDelete