I never moved into the dorms in Oswego...but I saw it happen during my one semester, in the Fall of 2013.
All those wide eyed children, just on the edge of adulthood. Chances are that this is their first time away from home.
Did I bring everything I need? How will I survive without my Mom and Dad?
It is a stressful time and even though mine was done as an adult (this time), my Husband and I went through much the same.
Adding to our personal hell, was the fact that we had to get the stuff up to the second floor of a 100 year old house.
See that blue couch? That was the hardest thing to get up to the apartment and I was so glad I did not have to bring it back down, at the end of the semester.
It is a memory I will NEVER forget.
HERE is my move in post and HERE is the blog post for the newbies in Oswego, who will be moving in, on August 21st.
Alyssa explains it all (on the post) was a student, when I was in residence. :-)
Classes begin on Monday August 24th and yes, I hear the sirens calling me.

No comments:
Post a Comment