Saturday, September 13, 2008

Chabad Telethon 2008


Yes, it's telethon central at work again.
I took a break from my own work, to go watch Chabad in action. Due to the fact that the in the Jewish Religion, the Sabbath occurs at Sundown on Friday, the telethon always rehearses on Friday. I happen to love the music that the band plays, so I went to the stage to see them. I caught just 2 songs and then they broke for lunch. That was better then nothing and I enjoyed both songs. After the crew left, someone must have given the head of Chabad a check or something, because they suddenly broke into a thank you dance. No one was there to watch, but they did it just as a thank you to the person who gave the gift. It was fun to watch, too.

Tune in on KCAL9 in LA for the real one from 4P to 10P.

Their website is here.

1 comment:

  1. The Telethon made over 8 million dollars. It was actually fun watching it from home. :-)

    ReplyDelete