I took the train for the first time since the Friday accident. To say the least, no one was talking and everyone was pretty somber. Maybe they were all talked out by today, but I definitely felt a change. I know I ended up moving to car number 2 (second from the engine).
Whatever, it made me feel better and that was all that mattered to me.
I did manage to sleep while on the train and that was a good sign that, at least for me, life is going on.
Oh, the train was decently filled too.
Sounds like you came up with a solution you can be comfortable with. I'm glad.
ReplyDeleteAs Roy & Dale used to sing...
"Happy rails to yoooouuuu..."
;-)
Slept this morning, too. So I guess I did. :-)
ReplyDeleteok. a nice picture by the way, beautiful light.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I took it from the train window yesterday. I was trying to show the signals and bridge and fog/mist and...well, you get the drift. :-)
ReplyDelete