I am angel -- Your blogger hostess since 2007
Wife to a wonderful guy who shares my life and "sometimes" even my interests.
Mom to an adult son, who is an Electrical Engineer for General Motors and lives in Michigan.
Broadcasting was my day gig for 39 1/2 years.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
When We Were Young And Carefree
This is a photo of the two of us, early in our marriage. I am thinking maybe the early 80's.
Many years before our son came into our carefree lives and turned it upside down. :-)
It was a free photo shoot done by a bank or something and I forgot all about it, until we were cleaning out something and there it was.
It was originally in color, but as many things do, it has faded and the chemical wash doesn't look like it was done right, because their are brown spots all over it.
So I worked on it and changed it to black and white and that gave it new life.
Almost 30 years ago...yeah, me and the Hubby have definitely aged, but we still love each other and that's the most important thing.
I hope you like a look back at us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes I do remember when we were young. It was a time when we even would go out to Calif. often (oh those days before the Pluto off-ramp) any way they were great days..... :-)
ReplyDeleteYou mean there was no Pluto Off Ramp in those days? I am shocked... :-)
ReplyDeleteI am actually surprised that this works today. Today is SOPA day and lots of websites are not in action, to protest the pending legislation.