Monday, November 12, 2012

Buena Vista Library Fountain

My Water Post For Today.

This is the fountain I pass every evening, on my bus trip to North Hollywood Station. It sits outside the Buena Vista Library, adjacent to Lincoln Park. Since I had my car the other day, I took a few minutes to stop and visit the Library where it is located.

I found the whole area, both the Park and the Library to be quite beautiful. As you can see, this sits right at the transition between the two.

Bringing a bit of coolness to a normally hot area of the City of Burbank.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very nice picture, and after last week I love it very much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots more where that came from. :-)

    I just had it in the hopper and so I figured I would use it first.

    ReplyDelete