Saturday, November 17, 2012

Gingerbread Latte

For the past several holidays, my boss has given me a free drink at Starbucks.

It has become quite the tradition and I totally enjoy the seasonal drink, Gingerbread Latte.

When I was in New York the other day, I was situated at a gate at the airport that had a Starbucks. I was charging my phone and so I did not want to move from my primo spot...but there was a Gingerbread Latte calling my name. I knew it was there, because last Christmas I took my bosses $5 gift card and registered it. That gave me a free drink on my birthday and I figured, what the heck, I get a lot of junk mail that doesn't give me a free drink. It has actually given me more then just a free drink, I believe I will have about 3 free drinks this year. Well worth the occasional email.

So now I get email updates and one had been in my in-box just the day before, announcing it was Red Cup time. I managed to put 2 and 2 together and figure out that this means Holiday Drinks have arrived. Woot!

So I finally think to mention to another person charging their phone, to make sure mine doesn't get taken, while I go to Starbucks and just like that, I was in seasonal heaven.

Yay Starbucks!

2 comments: