My Sister's cat is quite the recluse.
She either sleeps on a chair in the dining area, sleeps under the bed in their bedroom, or sleeps in the hall, by her toys. She never spends any time with us. Walk by petting is the only thing we can manage...and that is my sister, only.
I managed to touch her twice, as she immediately ran away from me.
The funniest thing that happened, was that just when she finally got used to me constantly living in their house, I finally left. I put my stuff in the car and then came back to give my family a final goodbye hug. I hugged my sister, my brother in law and then, as we continued to talk for a moment, I noticed the cat was looking at me from the hall. As if to confirm that I was finally leaving. So I told her I was and then she walked into the bedroom to go back to sleep.
It was a touching and amusing moment, for me.
=================
Photo is of
Clarisse starring
at me. Something
That constantly
Happens.

Well you gave me a laugh first thing in the morning, yes she is a hand full but she is my hand full. Thank you for ending your visit in on such a happy note We all had a great time while you were here :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, minus the wind. :-)
ReplyDeleteI am glad that Sandy decided to spare your immediate neighborhood. I love you.