Monday, November 19, 2012

My Personal Best Shot Of Lake Ontario

My Water Post For Today.

I recently spent 4 days in Oswego, New York. I have shown you this area before, but since I actually had so many days, I took many, many photos of the Lake itself and the surrounding area.

I am going to start a small series, of water shots from the Upstate area of New York.

This one is right on the lake, by the "New Campus" dorms. Of course those dorms are almost 50 years old, but hey, they will always be the new campus to me. :-)

I love how totally clear the water is. If you look close you can even see the rocks under the water, by the shore.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I love the water post today. Yes I know because I don't do much these days, when ever you mention another thing you are going to do it always amazes me. However go for it, and I do love you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well. As I said when I arrived at your place, I have plenty of photos of the water in Upstate. I took 7 from the bunch and those will be coming up...though if something more seasonal comes along, well, these can wait a week. :-)

    ReplyDelete