Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bunny And The Birds

This has been my life during the 4th of July holiday. We had a new crop of birds in two locations, under our eaves. Not that this is unusual, it seems to happen every year.

Unfortunately for the birds, this one is right by our barbecue, which makes grilling a problem for me and for them.

By the end of the week, the 2 week old birds either died, or flew away. I am inclined to think they flew away, because the nest seems to be empty and there is nothing on the ground.

In other news...I seem to be the new home for a cotton tail rabbit.

I saw it on Sunday morning and again on Monday morning. I have no clue where it spends its day, but when I open my drapes in the morning, there it is.

Hmmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Boy you are getting a nice little Animal farm outside, and you will be gone for 5 month...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the birds are gone now...but the bunny turned up again this morning. 3 days in a row!

    ReplyDelete