I was driving home last night and as happens this time of year, the sun was going down. I decided that I really liked it and so I took a quick detour up onto a flyover bridge that goes over the road I was traveling on. You can see the road down at the bottom of the photo, by the river (which is the reason there is a bridge in the first place).
If you care, I am shooting to the west (of course) and Magic Mountain is in that direction...but out of the shot.
It's still a nice photo, in spite of that.
Enjoy.

good photo..i am still trying to capture a sunset pic..have plenty of sunrise..harder though out here in the midwest....thanks for post.
ReplyDeleteActually, I didn't have a problem in the Midwest. I just found some water and the reflections added to the sunset colors. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete