Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Anniversary 2013

I found this photo in my box of wedding proofs. I don't believe it was used anywhere and so you, dear readers, are probably the first ones (after my Husband and I), who are seeing it.

This was the Second Wedding in 1990, but we both still looked pretty good. Making a baby does that to people, I guess. Having a child in your life, ages one beyond belief. I am sure we can all agree about that. lol

33 years today.

It was hotter the heck both times, but we were married, none the less and I am glad we made it here.

2 comments:

  1. I totally missed this, I am so sorry Happy 33rd to you and Mitch. I knew it was coming up but too much has been going on this week. You both look Great,
    We Love You Both,
    Martha & Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Martha. Oh and thanks for the call. :-)

    ReplyDelete