Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Coming Home From Deployment

Last time I mentioned my "Shoe Polish" Son, was HERE.

He went many places and took many photos of his time on The Mercy. A last minute earthquake in the Philippines almost turned the ship around on 9/1, but instead they continued to their last port of call, Hawaii. So once again I get to see him via Facebook uploads.

He looks real good and I don't think the deployment was hard on him...though he bitched when on duty. They all bitch when on duty. :-)

Who knows where he will be stationed next time he returns to mainland America, but no mater what, I am glad he is coming home.

This photo was taken at one of his ports of call...Vietnam. You want to bet that he took it just to razz my number 2 son. :-)

2 comments:

  1. First thing he does in Hawaii...he got ANOTHER tattoo! Sometimes I just shake my head. lol

    Otherwise, it is so good to see him almost back here.

    ReplyDelete