Monday, September 24, 2012

Well The...Danger On The Rocks Is Surely Past

My Water Post For Today.

Yesterday was the 35th anniversary of the release of the Steely Dan album, Aja.

Without a doubt, the most listened to and played album in their catalog.

I decided to find a photo that exemplified the lyrics of one of my favorite songs on the album. Home at Last.

I found this one of Fallingwater's stream, with the rocks and the woods. Wouldn't you like to be home at last there?

Check out the beautiful reflections of green in the water and the cascading water through the rocks. A worthy water post.

Here is a bit of the lyric to "Home at Last". Enjoy.

Well the...danger on the rocks is surely past.
Still I remain tied to the mast.
Could it be that I have found my home at last?
Home at last...

4 comments:

  1. The water is beautiful, and so is the song...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.

    I love Deacon Blues, too...but I don't think there is any water involved in the lyrics. Though there might be some ice in the Scotch Whiskey. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're heading there this weekend again, going to scout out an event that's happening this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait! You are going back for the 100th time? lol

    ReplyDelete