Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things I Find On My Camera

It doesn't happen as often now days...but photos occasionally turn up on my camera.

I have mentioned this subject more then once, over the years. You can see a post HERE and another one, HERE.

I had left my camera out, after taking a photo of a cake I baked and when I left the room, my number 2 son must have decided it was too tempting to resist.

So I have photos documenting the fact that he brought along one of their friends, who just returned from deployment. I posted about it a few weeks ago, HERE.

We discussed the state of gas prices and how much they went up this past weekend and so I decided to invite them to dinner...if they had no other plans. They decided the price was right and the food was good enough and so we had dinner together.

It was really nice to break bread with people who we have watched grow up over the years.
Since they are now adults, it is rare that they do more then stop by to pick up my son.

--------------

Photo 1 is my real son
and his friend.

Photo 2 is of course,
a self portrait.

2 comments: