Thursday, September 6, 2012

SLEUTHS Makes The Home Page Of CSUMB Website!

I don't know how long videos stay on the main page of a college website, but as of yesterday, my son's friend who graduated from Cal State University Monterey Bay back in June, is prominently featured in a recruitment video.

She belongs to a program called SLEUTHS and she is a trainer of sea lions. Mostly an unpaid position, but it brings her valuable resume experience and that's always a good thing.

If you would like to watch the video, here is the CSUMB Homepage.

You go Tee!

2 comments:

  1. I think the video was great, She seems to like what she is doing, and hopefully will be able to do something with the knowledge. Good luck Tee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of her...I am just sad that she can't get a "real" job for another 2 years. Then I think about the fact that Doctors and such have to go through residencies, maybe it's just fine the way it is. As you say, she does look so very happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete