Monday, September 3, 2012

More On The Rain

For all who work...Happy Labor Day!
It's your day, enjoy kicking back a bit...but since it falls on a Monday, it's time for...

My Water Post For Today.

Tropical moisture rarely comes our way in Los Angeles, but when it does, it's there and gone. Many times thunder and lightning come along for the ride. Thankfully the rain last Thursday did not contain any of that. One minute it was just fine and the next, it was pouring out and I felt so sad for the bus driver, who was driving me to North Hollywood Station. He was not having an easy time of it.

We live in a desert and as soon as the rain falls, we have flooded streets and that was the case this day. Truly, there was not much rain, maybe 5 minutes or so, but look at all the water in the street. It was gone just as fast as it arrived and as you saw last Friday, a beautiful rainbow arrived. :-)

3 comments:

  1. truthfully I don't know why I fine it so nice to look at, but I do. It probability has ever thing to do with not getting out too much, Oh well it's still nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. I was worried, since it wasn't "beauty" water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said, I don't get out too often, so it is nice to see anything. :-)

    ReplyDelete