Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Life In The Angel House Or Chaos Again


I spent all day Saturday cleaning my living room and returning it to the condition it was in before the holiday season. The place shinned and I was so proud of my work. I even cleaned the windows and blinds. Well, I had it for 2 days in that condition. We are getting new furniture in our Family Room today and since I can't get rid of the old furniture until next week, the 2 couches will be spending the week in the living room and dining room. Well, it was either that, or put them into the garage and I am so not dealing with my cars living outside overnight. So, it will be interesting living in the angel house, once again. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. can't be bad to have a couch in the dining room, do as the Romans do, get on the couch with some grapes hahaha.

    i am high on the london 1974 takes. Brooklyn and Pretzel Logic.. and Royce Jones sure can sing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it would be nice, if I didn't have to push the dining room table over to the keyboard and sewing machine, to make room for the love seat. Sigh...

    ==

    I have an Ambrosia CD that also has Royce on vocals and yes indeed, he can sing. I saw him with Ambrosia, several years ago. He seems nice and mentioned his time touring with Steely Dan.

    ReplyDelete