
Children's Hospital is just beginning to transition to their new inpatient tower. One of the first things they did, was place their brand new logo on it.
This first photo is of one of the oldest buildings that they have on their campus and it sports the old logo. All of the other buildings, will change over, too.

As I walk by the complex, I can see staff transitioning to ID Badges with the logo and as a matter of fact, the doors all inform their workers that this is the last week they can have the ID cards changed out. After that, it's new...or nothing.
Personally, I like it a lot...but it reminds me of the Microsoft Windows logo. Anyone else see it?
I am having troubles with blogger, both last night and today. Apologies for any problems you have.
ReplyDeleteThe MSN logo!
ReplyDeleteAccording to one of The Militant's operatives, the new logo was developed last year with input from hospital administration and staff. The butterfly represented "rebirth." But yeah, wonder if Microsoft's lawyers haven't called yet.
Rebirth. Hmmmm... :-)
ReplyDelete