Saturday, June 4, 2011

Clarice In Person



I spent hours trying to take photos of my sister's new cat and this is probably the best one I have. She was sitting still long enough for me to snap a photo, because she was waiting patiently for my sister to give her a treat.

I was warned that I would not be able to get to hug this cat and that did indeed turn out to be the case. She seems to spend time rubbing up against my sister though, so someone is allowed in her inner circle.

My brother in law mentioned that like their first cat, "Cat" (who was named after a character in Breakfast at Tiffany's), this cat is named Clarice after the character in Silence of the Lambs.

It's nice to have another cat around the house.

2 comments:

  1. Some how I knew I would see Clarise today. Although the picture I was hoping for was the one where she had the look of horror when she relied you were taking a picture of her,and then she ran for her life. Don't get me wrong this is a perfect picture of Clarise. Thank you so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find that one. Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete