Sunday, June 12, 2011

A Little Sunday Church Going



I finally managed to view the photos I took on our "Good" Digital SLR last night. When I debated what to write about today, this one drew me in. A little church on a Sunday morning...

I have no idea what or where exactly this church is. I took the photo after I photographed the Horseshoe curve (the post on this is coming another time) and Johnstown, PA. (home of the Johnstown flood)

I tried to query churches in that small area of central Pennsylvania, but I have had no luck so far.

All I can say is I liked the photo of the church through the trees and thought I would share it with you, my readers.



Oh and I would like to thank God, for getting us through our vacation safe and bringing us home to our family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment