Monday, June 6, 2011

The South Shore Of Long Island



My Water Post For Today.

If you read my post yesterday, you might have had a clue as to what water photo was going to grace this blog today.

After our lunch, my Hubby and I took a walk to the water. It was rough out there and the wind was blowing, but I totally enjoyed my few minutes communing with the rougher side of nature.

I love the seagreen color of the water and the not quite sunny day. It all adds up to a magnificent photo. Oh, in the corner you can see some of the tractor tire prints that were all over the beach.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. In some ways I am sorry I did not go with you. There were times I would have jumped at the change, but now a days not so much. The whole thing was would it have been more if a problem for me or you. The one thing I try to do is not be a hassle for the people I am with, oh well it looks like it was a nice walk. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a bench, but it was not as close to the water, as this photo was. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete