Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photos Of The Lot - The Front Gate



First things first...My vacation is over!

The first thing I saw when we walked to where I work, was the front gate of KCET. I had to pick up my car and check in for a few minutes.
I must admit that I was so happy to still see it there. With all that is going on right now, you just don't know from day to day, what pieces of what we call our lot, are being taken down in anticipation of us leaving in a year.

This gate was put in about 11 years ago, when we had our big facelift, after the construction of the ETC. It does look lovely and minus that they eventually got rid of the vines that used to grace the trellis above, it is still a nice thing to see as you enter the lot. The guards like the shade and I think they actually feel more protected then they used to be in the old Guard Shack.


It is a very lovely welcome, to all who come to see us.

2 comments: