Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Dreamsters



These are not great shots, but I took a few photos in our control room the other day. We were actually in production on a new kids show called The Dreamsters and I felt like taking a photo or two, of it.

I don't know how it will be, when it hits the air, but the outtakes are making the engineering crew laugh...and may I state for the record that puppeteers are an unusual fraternity of artists, with a warped sense of humor. :-)

This show is done totally green screen. I guess it saves money on sets, but I personally prefer the look of real sets.



Since you really can't see how the set looks from the control room picture, I took a photo of a monitor in our ingest area. I told you some of the engineers were monitoring the outtakes. lol


I have no idea what the future holds, but for now...it's nice to be a bit busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment