
As with almost all the equipment on our lot, this room and what it holds is not going with us to the new building. We still don't know where we are going to be, but this rooms days are numbered, at least for us.
I have to say that the most exciting thing about working for a Broadcast Television Station, is the being allowed to hang out at hub of the station...the Master Control.
We currently have less channels then we had in the past, but still there are lots of signals coming in and going out. Either Broadcast, or Uplink.
I am part of the team that makes it happen and I never tire of visiting.
The question that keeps running through my mind is, I wonder what our new Master Control will look like?
I do hate when you move. When you know where everything is, to not having any idea what will happen!! Good luck to you. :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, I feel the same way. I keep hoping I learn something next week. Our Board meets on Wednesday. We shall see.
ReplyDelete