Monday, March 14, 2011

Fletcher Street Bridge - Los Angeles River



My Water Post For Today.

I have been enjoying the KCET Website which has been looking at the LA River these past weeks. I had to drive to work a week ago Friday and remembering what I had read on the website, made me stop, park and take a quick walk around the area.:-)

It is not a great neighborhood at times, so I was careful where I went, but the beauty of the water flowing in the concrete wash that passes through this area is beautiful and it drew me in. There was a pocket park right where I stopped and it had a sign saying that you park there at your own risk. Uh, yeah, I get it...

Enjoy the water of the LA River, as it flows under the Fletcher Street Bridge.

2 comments:

  1. I love your water posts, they do make a great site on Mondays :-)

    ReplyDelete