Thursday, March 17, 2011

Some Daffodils On St. Patrick's Day



It's St. Patrick's Day and in honor of the day, I give you some green along with some yellow. :-)


Here they are again, the first sign of waking up after their long winters sleep.

The Daffodils are out and have been for a week or so, but I finally got a shot of them that I liked enough to post.

As I look outside today, the trees are all showing signs of life, once again, too.

Another winter bites the dust and that makes me happy.

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, make a toast to the Spring!



If you are into Irish Soda Bread, here is the recipe I use to make it.

5 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Love the daffodils... we don't have them just yet, but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Pats to you Fran. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St. Patrick's Day from me too!! I Love The Daffodils too, then again I do love any Flowers!!! Have a great day, and I do Love you and your expanding Family, and Mackenna too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In honor of S. Patricks Day, I bought a corned beef, but I'm going to smoke it, which will turn it into a Pastrami, in honor of Colonel Mustard's day :)

    Happy S. Pat's day to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mitch made a corned beef last night and in spite of being sick, I made a half loaf of the bread. So there will be something tonight.

    Happy Happy all. :-)

    ReplyDelete