Friday, March 18, 2011

He Loves Me



Max Martini stars with Heather Locklear in this bizarre Lifetime Television Movie called He Loves Me. It got quite a bit of press and in an interview (which I can't find again) they asked Heather about what it was like costaring with Max, she just sighed.

That a girl, Heather!

I will tell you that the movie is one that keeps you on edge all the time. The music the way it is shot, etc. All for that kind of effect.

In good things, LOTS OF PRIME MAX MARTINI MINUTES! Lot's of sex, too, so be warned!

It is currently online until 3/30/11.

Check it out, if you can.

5 comments:

  1. loved the He Loves Me photos you posted on max site...this movie was hot and worth the wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Teri. I was so worried that no one sees that site anymore. I was only going to do a few...and 23 photos later, there you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting this link! I netflix all my TV and thought I was going to have to wait to watch it when they released it on DVD. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, I am so glad to help!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am big max fan that i got cable for the month so i could view the movie....yet they are releasing the movie on dvd in april.....oh well...

    ReplyDelete