
We were asked to send in photos of the view out the windows by our desks, for a contest.
I do not have a window, as I have mentioned before, but this is the view of Silverlake that I see from my desk. Please note that it looks better then the photo can capture.
I thank my boss every day for allowing me to see out her window.
It helps me a lot.

When you actually are in her office, this is the view of Downtown LA that we see.
Many days it is smoggy and we can hardly see anything, but this was a great day to take a photo. Downtown surrounded by lots of clouds.
I love all those palm trees on the hills surrounding the Downtown area, too.
And it looks like a great neighborhood in which to go for a walk at lunchtime!! I envy you that; I'm many blocks from anything that isn't commercial/industrial/institutional/loud. This time of year the view from my south-facing windows (got a whole wall full -- I'm incredibly lucky!) is mostly blocked out by the blinds, trying to keep the sun from raising the temp in my office above the already uncomfortable 75-80F it usually is. Tank tops 'R' us this winter...
ReplyDeleteActually, that happens here in the summer, too...but just in the morning hours. Otherwise the summer months are cold in the offices here. In my case, colder, of course.
ReplyDeleteAbout that walk stuff. The neighborhood is good and it's not good. That's all I will say on that subject.