
I admit that I made this the other day and wanted to put it somewhere. :-)
Max Martini was in his latest project sporting long curly hair. When you look at these many photos of him, you can see how he uses his hair to give him different looks. In the fourth year of The Unit, he shaved his hair very short, as a more extreme "rogue" look. Later on, he gave us the other extreme, mountain man with bushy beard.
We asked him once what his favorite look was...and he surprised us by saying that Mountain Man is his absolute favorite. He loves just letting it all grow out.
No matter what look he uses, he always looks great.
I like it! I do think that for a clean shaven shot, the one with the red shirt in his gallery on his web page is really great.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of which, what does a girl have to do to become a registered member over there?
Hi Samantha:
ReplyDeleteI am an administrator of the board and I just sent out an alert to the other two. This is the official message to new people.
Hi, I am Angel and my coadministrators are Roobaby and Piglet. We are the gatekeepers of the Max Martini Forum and we activate all members.
This forum gets a lot of spam, so you have to get past us, to become a member who can post.
Roo and I would both appreciate it if you give us some hint in your personal information that you are a real person and not just another Spam Bot. We see lots of spam in a day.
Mentioning that you are a fan of Max, The Unit or anything like that. Irby makes it happen for you, etc, will get you in, but then we ask one more thing.
After you have been activated, please post at least once, so that we know that we have made the right decision to activate you. We appreciate active members, who post and take part in this community, but you don't have to post every day. Just let us know you are a live being. :-)
If you do not post and the end of the month comes, I or Roo WILL delete all unactive members. As I said, active just means that you have posted here once. When you have done that, you will be left alone (unless we have cause to remove you).
Welcome all and let's talk about the fantastic, wonderful, talented (and freckled) MAX MARTINI!
This information will be updated as needed.
Can't wait to see you there. :-)