
I have spent a lot of years seeing the results of people writing graffiti on walls and bridges, river channels, etc. I hate it and I especially feel bad for our local businesses, who seem to get hit hard. I was going to take some photos in our local area, due to the fact that the buildings have just repainted and some of them are...well I think "Interesting" applies...but that will have to wait for another day.
I left work on Monday and there were 3 men coming down the other way. One away from the other two. That should have given me a clue, but I was still on our property, so I did not give that another thought...though it probably should have.
The one who was alone pulled out a spray can and began writing on El Chavo's wall, while the other two paced him on the street side. Trying to protect him, from being seen, I assume. I walked right between the three of them, on my way to the corner and kept staring at the one doing the painting, trying to see if I can use my failing memory to remember him, for any police line up that might be in my future.
I was not happy at all, to say the least and wished I had my cell phone in my pocket. All I had was my TAP card for the subway...some help that was.
I did have a winter glove and I was so tempted to smear the guys work (that's how close I was!!!!!) Thankfully, for my safety, I did not.
To say the least, I am incredibly mad!
I am greatly happy you did not!!! Never, never ever do that, I want you around a little longer. :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, but I did report them to my work and WE have a camera out front. Maybe someone will send it over to the LAPD. We will see.
ReplyDelete