
The Angel Family (at least my husband and I) have been lucky to catch many movies this fall and winter at the DGA theater on the edge of the Sunset Strip.
It is a fabulous theater and we truly enjoy seeing a movie in a place made for those picky film people...The Directors. :-)
Our latest trek to see a movie was about 2 weeks ago. It was one I had hardly heard anything about: Cedar Rapids.
Here's a blurb about it.
"Tim Lippe has no idea what he's in for when he's sent to Cedar Rapids, Iowa to represent his company at an annual insurance convention, where he soon finds himself under the "guidance" of three convention veterans."
I went, only because Ken Levine mentioned that he really loved the movie. I figured that if a man who wrote episodes of M*A*S*H, Cheers and Fraser loved it, it must be worth going out of our way to see it.
He was right and both my Husband and I loved it. It wasn't The King's Speech, but it was an enjoyable 90 minutes.
Highly recommended.
No comments:
Post a Comment