Monday, March 21, 2011

The Fountain In The Middle Of The Getty



My Water Post For Today.

It has been a few weeks since I had a Getty Fountain water post and honestly, I have kind of missed it.

So I return to the main courtyard between the buildings, for a look at the long fountain that dominates the space.

There are seating areas around it and I am sure it is a wonderful place to sit and enjoy, on a hot summer day. All those willow type trees over on the right side that softly rustle as the air stirs and the gentle sound of the water. You couldn't ask for a better place to take a minute to sit and watch.

I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Yes I did, I can see the movement of the water and the way the trees look. I would definitely say it is a great place to sit and enjoys the world around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, you getting snow there on Long Island? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete