
Before she died, my Godmother gave me a very special necklace. She said it belonged to her younger sister (who had passed on) and that she wanted me to have it. It is called a Jacqueline Kennedy Pearl Necklace and unfortunately for me, it is just a scant 16 inches in length. Not my necklace size at all.
When you look at it, it does indeed bring you back to the 60's and that style that is so much, Jackie. Wow!
It will look stunning on someone, but unfortunately, that someone is not me.
Here's hoping that it sells on Ebay. :-)
I am positive you can get the same necklace on QVC, so as far as selling it on Ebay, why not. there is still a market for it. Good luck!! :-)
ReplyDeleteYes, I saw QVC had it too. I believe the price was something like double what I am asking for it. Hopefully, it will sell.
ReplyDelete